NON-METAL SPIKES ONLY. Proper golf attire must be worn at all times. Shirts must be worn at all times. Tank tops are not allowed.
- Golfers may rent power or pull carts through the pro shop. At their discretion, golfers may use their own pull cart, or may choose to carry.
- Cart fees are for the number of holes charged initially when you check in. Any additional use of the carts or course must be paid in advance at the pro shop.
- No one under the age of 18 will be permitted to rent or operate power golf carts.
- Cart usage must be in keeping with our policy to protect the golf course. Please keep carts 30 feet from the greens and tees, on paths when possible, and off the slopes at all times. Avoid wet areas. Violators of the cart abuse guidelines may be removed from the course.
- Only two riders and two sets of clubs per cart.
- Private power carts are not allowed.
- Each player must have a set of clubs.
- Players must be registered in the pro shop. Play must originate from the first tee unless modified by the pro shop.
- Practice is not permitted on the course. Please use designated area only which is the driving range.
- Only food and beverage purchased from the club may be taken on the course.
- Management reserves the right to refuse service when it is in the club's or customer's best interest.
- Please be respectful and provide 24 hours notice of any tee time changes and cancellations. This includes both additions and reductions to the size of a group. Golfers who fail to do so three or more times per season may be required to secure future tee times with a valid credit card.
Speed of Play
It is the goal of all players to complete their 18 hole round in less than four hours. This amount of time is more than adequate, provided all players remain aware of the rights of others to play without delay. It is the responsibility of each group to keep pace with the group ahead. If your group falls one complete hole behind the group ahead, you are required to allow the following group to go through yours. It is each group’s responsibility to be observant of its position on the course and to keep pace. It is also the responsibility of all groups to freely advise less observant groups, if the pace of play is adversely affected by them. The ranger has the authority to keep play moving at the proper pace for all player's enjoyment. Players unable to keep pace may be removed from the course.
Repeated violations of slow play guidelines could result in restricted ability to make reservations.
Lunch at the Turn
Players stopping at the turn for more than eight minutes will relinquish their position on the course and must request permission from the management to restart.
All alcohol must be purchased from the clubhouse. Coolers are not allowed.
No one under the age of 6 years old will be allowed on the course at any time. All divots, and ball marks must be repaired.
If the course is closed due to inclement weather, rain checks will be issued for the portion of play not finished. Original receipts for carts and greens fees are required.