50th Anniversary Photo Contest
Bloomington Parks, Recreation & Cultural Arts is turning 50 and we’re celebrating by sharing memories in our parks and programs. Help us celebrate by submitting photos of you and/or your family and friends having fun in our parks and programs over the last 50 years. Photos can be of people, parks, facilities or just spaces – past and present.
The winning photo will be featured on the cover of our Winter/Spring 2019 Program Guide! Select photos will also be shared on our social media accounts and at a curated art show during our 50th Anniversary Celebration in Miller Park on September 29, 2018.
Description and date is not required but appreciated. Deadline to submit is August 1, 2018.
How to submit:
- Via social media @Bloomington Parks, Recreation & Cultural Arts with #50yearsofPRCA
- Via email to email@example.com
- Via mail to PRCA Admin Office, 115 E Washington St., Bloomington, IL 61704
- In person at PRCA Admin Office (M –F from 8a – 5p) or the PRCA Adult Center (M – F from 9a – 2:30p) in Miller Park
- Photo must be approved for PRCA to use online, in print materials and to reproduce.
- Limit up to three (3) photo submissions per person
View the calendar for a full list of special events!