City of Bloomington Golf Course Operational Policies for June 2020 – In Response to State Mandated Restrictions
All three golf courses will be open for play, effective May 1st, but due to the COVID-19 pandemic and state mandated restrictions for golf course operations, business will not be as usual in order to ensure the safety of all golfers.
Below are the condensed golf guidelines that have been issued by the Governor’s office. These updated guidelines will take effect Friday, May 29th. For the full list Click Here.
General Guidelines for Golf
· Tee times will be at intervals of 10 minutes.
· Groups of up to four golfers may play per tee time.
· Golf carts are available, but only one golfer is permitted per cart, unless the two riders are from the same household. Golf carts will be sanitized after each use.
· Practice facilities will be open, but will be operated at 50% capacity.
· Bunker rakes, ball washers and water coolers will not be available.
· Flagsticks should not be touched or attempted to be removed from the cup.
· Pro shops and snack shops will be open, but will follow state retail guidelines for occupancy. Snack shop items are on a ‘Grab and Go’ basis. No indoor seating will be available.
Bloomington Operational Policies
· Tee times can be booked over the phone or online.
· Payment for tee times can be made in the pro shop, or if desired, can be made over the phone at the time of booking. Payment via online tee times is currently not available.
· Since carts will be limited due to the state mandated rider restriction, we, for the time being, are asking that golf carts be reserved and paid for at the time of booking.
· If golfers choose to pay fees at the course, please arrive to the course at least 30 minutes before your scheduled tee time as pro shop occupancy will be limited restricting the pace golfers can be checked in.
· Walk in’s are allowed to play, but prior tee times are encouraged.
· We strongly encourage the use of credit cards for payment.
· Face masks are to be worn when indoors.
· All indoor restrooms will remain closed until further notice. An additional porta potty will remain at each clubhouse until the indoor bathrooms reopen.
· Any players with COVID-19 symptoms (or those in the same household), should not come to the course to play or practice.
· No congregating, hand shakes, high fiving, etc..
· Proper social distancing should be maintained at all times.
· Players should handle their own scorecard and equipment.
1. All those purchasing season passes, discount cards, etc.. will now be purchasing those for a period of 365 days from the date of purchase.
2. Those who purchased passes before the state mandated closure of courses will have their purchase date updated to May 1, 2020.
3. Those inquiring or looking to purchase a season pass should call any of three pro shops for more information or to complete the transaction.
- Book a Tee Time
- Highland Park Golf Course
- Prairie Vista Golf Course
- The Den at Fox Creek Golf Course
- Rates and Fees
- Banquet Facilities
- Pro Shops
- Junior Golf
- Golf Leagues
- Golf Lessons
- Staff Directory