Sports Leagues & Open Gyms
Schedules, rules, and other information related to current sports leagues are listed below. League information will be updated within 72 hours of last game played.
Co-Rec Volleyball Leagues
Affordable, flexible and fun! Stay active with friends with our Adult Volleyball Leagues.
- Only requires a minimum 6 people on a team roster (as few as 4 on a court at a time)
- Once a week hour-long evening games fit a busy schedule
- Affordable at only $129 per team (includes a minimum 10 matches)
- Offers 3 levels of play (Rec, Intermediate, Advanced)
Winter Leagues run January through March, Fall Leagues run September through November with both league play at Pepper Ridge or Washington Schools. View more information below or register online by clicking on the "Register" button at the top of this page.
|Fall 2019 Tuesday Intermediate||Fall Intermediate|
|Fall 2019 Tuesday Advanced||Fall Advanced|
Pickleball Open Play
Pickleball is one of the fastest growing sports in the United States and it’s easy to learn and fun to play! Indoor open play is available during Fall & Winter months. Loaner equipment is available at both sites. Call Denise (434-2260) to schedule time with one of our terrific instructors if you are new to the game and want some help getting started. Once you start playing, you won’t want to stop!
The "PickleBarrell" in Rollingbrook Park has four outdoor pickleball courts for all pickleball players to enjoy.
Open Gym Volleyball
This program is for players who enjoy informal, pick-up games of volleyball to keep in shape. Limited equipment is available.
Summer Adult Softball Leagues
Call (309) 434-2260 for questions about the upcoming softball season!
- 2019 Adult Softball Information
- 2019 Adult Softball Rules
- 2019 Adult Softball Registration Form
- 2019 Adult Softball Regulation and Rules
|Co-Rec C Mondays||Co-Rec C Mondays||Make-up Schedule||Bracket|
|Co-Rec B Tuesday||Co-Rec B Tuesdays||Make-up Schedule||Bracket|
Co-Ed Adult Summer Soccer League
We have joined forces with Midwest Sports Inc.to offer a 13 game season of recreational adult soccer this summer. Games will be played on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings with makeups on Thursdays. Deadline to register a team is May 6. Teams may register online, in person at the office or by fax with a team registration form. Team fee is due at registration and a signed team roster is due by the team’s first match.
- Registration is open to ages 16 & over
- Season is held May 13 – Aug 15 (not July 1-5)
- Registration is just $675 for the entire team (13 game season)
- Games are played at the Sale Barn Soccer Fields
Contact Denise Balagna, Athletics Program Manager, at 309-434-2260 or email@example.com