Sports Leagues & Open Gyms
Schedules, rules, and other information related to current sports leagues are listed below.
Co-Rec Volleyball Leagues
Affordable, flexible and fun! Stay active with friends with our Adult Volleyball Leagues.
- Only requires a minimum 6 people on a team roster (as few as 4 on a court at a time)
- Once a week hour-long evening games fit a busy schedule
- Affordable at only $129 per team (includes a minimum 10 matches)
- Offers 3 levels of play (Rec, Intermediate, Advanced)
Winter Leagues run January through March, Fall Leagues run September through November with both league play at Pepper Ridge or Washington Schools. View more information below or register online by clicking on the "Register" button at the top of this page.
|Winter 2020 Thursday Rec||Winter Rec|
|Winter 2020 Tuesday Intermediate||Winter Intermediate|
|Winter 2020 Tuesday Advanced||Winter Advanced|
Pickleball Open Play
Pickleball is one of the fastest growing sports in the United States and it’s easy to learn and fun to play! Indoor open play is available during Fall & Winter months. Loaner equipment is available at both sites. Once you start playing, you won’t want to stop!
The "PickleBarrell" in Rollingbrook Park has nine outdoor pickleball courts for all pickleball players to enjoy.
Open Gym Volleyball
This program is for players who enjoy informal, pick-up games of volleyball to keep in shape. Limited equipment is available.
Co-Ed Adult Summer Soccer League
We have joined forces with Midwest Sports Inc.to offer a 13 game season of recreational adult soccer this summer. Games will be played on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings with makeups on Thursdays. Deadline to register a team is May 4. Teams may register online, in person at the office or by fax with a team registration form. Team fee is due at registration and a signed team roster is due by the team’s first match.
- Registration is open to ages 16 & over
- Season is held May 12 – Aug 12
- Registration is just $700 for the entire team (13 game season)
- Games are played at the Sale Barn Soccer Fields
Contact Athletics Program Manager, at 309-434-2260