Lincoln Leisure Center, formerly District #87 Abraham Lincoln Elementary School, is a programmed recreation center for the community. It was once an elementary school, this two-story building consists of a gymnasium and nine classrooms.
- Two (2) classrooms in the Lincoln Leisure Center are available to the public to rent for meetings, educational workshops, birthday parties, training sessions, etc.
- The gymnasium is available for practices, games, demonstrations, clinics and special events.
- Rentals can be scheduled once department recreation programs have been scheduled.
- Rentals require a two-hour minimum and must be paid in full at the time of the reservation.
- No refunds on cancellations. There is a building supervisor on site during programs, activities, and rentals.
Lincoln Leisure Center is located on the corner of Lee and Miller Streets, 1-1/2 blocks west of Route 51 South, Lincoln Leisure Center is a two-story building consisting of a gymnasium and nine classrooms. Rental opportunities are available to the public after recreation programs have been scheduled.
For information on availability or if you wish to see the facility, call (309) 434-2260.