The Bloomington Parks and Recreation Department’s 32’ hydraulically operated mobile stage offers stage facilities at any site. Parks and Recreation staff deliver, set-up and take-down the mobile stage for each rental.
Perfect for all types of gatherings, events, and performances, Bloomington Parks and Recreation’s 32’ mobile stage offers stage facilities at any site.
Parks and Recreation staff are responsible for delivery, set-up, and take-down of mobile stage for each rental.
- hydraulically operated canopy for sun and rain protection during performances
- hydraulically operated stage deck offers extra performance area
- acoustical body panels provide superior sound projection
- electrical outlets on stage make it easier to put on a show.
- Body Width 8', Length 32'4" including hitch 35'4"
- Stage when extended dimensions are: Depth 13' 5", Exterior Portion Length 32', Interior Portion Length 28'
|USe||Stage Only Per Day||With Stage Extensions||*Weekend Rate||W/ Extensions|
|Local non-profit, fraternal, community service||$250||$350||$500||$700|
(additional charge of 60¢/mile out of Bloomington/Normal)
Payment must be made at time of reservation.
For information on stage availability, contact the Parks and Recreation Department at (309) 434-2260.